Basic Tour Guidelines:
- Due to our many responsibilities, all tours must be requested 14 days before the desired tour date. This allows our Captains & Chiefs to determine if the tour will fit into the daily training schedule.
- No backpacks or packages are allowed on Station tours.
- No more than 30 children are allowed on any station tour.
- One adult chaperone is required for every 7 children. For examples:
- 1‐7 children (1 adult required)
- 15‐23 children (3 adults required)
- 8‐14 children (2 adults required)
- 24‐30 children (4 adults required.)